The Centre for Career Management provides a lifelong support and network for the Alumni of HTMi worldwide. The services HTMi is providing to all its Alumni are very diverse and we are striving to tailor our them towards the alumni needs for each individual and to create an active platform to stay connected worldwide.
By end 2016, there were over 2000 students studying HTMi programmes globally, with the HTMi Singapore, adding to its campuses in Switzerland and India and to its collaboration campuses with HTMi taught programmes in New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Bahrain, and Kazakhstan. This means that the HTMi Alumni network is growing exponentially all over the world with more opportunities arising for each and every member. In order to interconnect all the Alumni worldwide we propose various platforms and services.
All Alumni receive the following benefits once joining HTMi Alumni Network:
- Access to the HTMi internal Job Board
- Access to the HTMi Alumni LinkedIn and Facebook Group
- Network with alumni and potential employers
- Help alumni find employment and viceversa
- Free alumni magazines and newsletters to keep up-to-date on campus events
- Alumni events ( receive invitations for several events and activities)
- Read the latest researches in the hospitality field (academic resources online)
- Access to the database with webinars and workshops on professional development
- Professional development coaching program between the alumni students
- Join the Facebook group and share your experiences and connect with other alumni
On Campus Events
Congratulations to Mr. Ciprian Voinea for a great career progression with the award winning Park Hotel, Vitznau, Lake Luzern, Switzerland.
The Park Hotel Vitznau (http://www.parkhotel-vitznau.ch/en) represents a true jewel on the banks of Lake Lucerne. This historical property has been recently and extensively renovated, fully embracing the notion of preserving the past and shaping the [...]